Blackout X v2.0 Wax/Oil Disposable Vape Pen
Blackout X v2.0 is the first disposable refillable vape pen for e-liquids, oils and soft waxes. It’s clean, convenient, easy to use, and affordable making it a great addition to any cannabis users arsenal. Best part: it’s disposable, so there is no mess or stress. We had rave reviews for the Blackout X Dry Herb+ 2.0 Vape Pen – this disposable little brother deserves the same applause.
This vape pen looks so stylish, sleek and simple that it seems too good to be true. Comedian Doug Benson praised the pen as “revolutionary” on his podcast Getting High with Doug where the product basically premiered.
Blackout X breaks new ground to help you reach new heights and makes your life easier. The Blackout X v2.0 is versatile in the types of cannabis products it accommodates, it’s completely disposable which takes the worry out of the normally sticky world of waxes and oils, and it actually hits really well for something that looks so simple.
Mr Benson and his guest Jack Black, enjoyed a few long puffs from their Blackout X (Jack Black even coughed a bunch!) and commented on the smooth tokes. Doug Benson also shared the genius of the the Blackout X v2.0 with Sarah Silverman, Kevin Smith and Andy Richter while they were guests on his show.
Our vape connoisseurs loved this pen for it’s consistently smooth puffs and long battery life, and found the only draw back to be health conscious worry behind its plastic design. With a single disposable pen at less than $13, this little piece of machinery is a steal.
We were surprised by the number of hits we were able to get after loading the pen with just a small amount of wax. We vaped several different concentrates including an infused e-liquid, Pure Vape CO2 Wax and Jetty Dablicator oil to see what was the best type of concentrate to use. This pen proved to be very efficient and provided big, flavorful hits with all of the products tested. Whether you’re new to vaping or an old pro, the Blackout X v2.0 Disposable Vape Pen is a handy tool to add to your cannabis kit.
Simple to Use, Easy to Enjoy
The Blackout X v2.0 is so easy to use a monkey could do it.
- Take pen out of the box and plastic casing.
- Pull the mouthpiece to pop the cartomizer cap off the battery.
- Fill the cap with a small amount of your favorite e-liquid, oil or wax.
- Reconnect the battery to the cap keeping the cap upside down to prevent spillage.
- Once the two pieces are reconnected, take off the rubberized cover and puff on the mouthpiece to activate and enjoy!
Design & Convenience
The light on the bottom of the pen illuminates as you’re drawing in. The heating element works immediately upon activation and with each puff, you’re rewarded with flavorful hits that preserve the flavor of your product.
The battery vapes as long as you continue to suck on the mouthpiece, letting you regulate your dosage from small puffs to huge rips. When all the e-liquid/oil/wax has fully vaporized and you can’t pull any more hits, you don’t have to clean anything – simply remove the cap and refill to continue enjoying.
You’ll never have to recharge the device, it’s always ready to go – the battery can support 250+puffs depending on how you smoke, and once it runs out, just throw the entire pen away. It’s that easy!
Product Highlights & Features
- 4.5″ Long x 0.6″ Wide x 0.2″ Thick (116mm x 16mm x 9.0mm)
- Accommodates 0.8ml e-liquid / oil / soft wax
- 300 mAh battery, can support 250+ puffs
- Lip shape design
- Refillable clear tank, handy to use, easy to fill
- No odor with any e-liquid or oil
- Heating coil consistently provides stable resistance to ensure even vapor amount each time
- Cotton-less cartridge structure avoids wasted e-liquid
- Cotton in the mouthpiece helps to avoid leaking.
- Cartridge features a double-deck liquid-retaining structure also to avoid leakage.
- The silicone ring on the outside avoids leakage.
- Note: Product does not come “preloaded” – Blackout X are devices only.
- Hold the pen by the mouthpiece and the bottom of the pen when pulling it apart to fill it. It’s only the plastic mouthpiece that separates from the battery, but the design is deceptive in that the pen looks like it should divide at the silver line.
- If used for more than a few puffs, the pen may warm up around the middle where the heating element is. Although slightly worrisome, it didn’t effect the pen’s effective vaping.
- Do not put the e-liquid/oil/wax on the coils! The heating element will not work properly.
- Do not overfill the tank! Although equipped with a silicone ring to avoid leakage, the pen can only accommodate so much and will leak if overfilled. From personal experience, putting in too much oil turns the pen into a straw – rather than vaping the oil, you’ll get a mouth full of it and, if you’ve ever tasted cannabis oil, it’s not great!
A single Blackout X v2 Disposable Vape Pen retails for around $13. You can save extra by buying them in discounted bundles of 2, 3, or 12-packs.
These pens are so popular because they work so well that they even have a monthly subscription. Subscribe to receive a 4-pack every month!
The 3-packs are currently on sale for $29.95 (originally $44.95 – comes out to about $10/each).
Where to Buy
Blackout X Disposable Vape 2.0
Ease of Use9.5 /10
Smoke Draw9.0 /10
Battery Life9.5 /10
- Accommodates E-Liquids, Oils, Soft Waxes
- Disposable - no mess
- Super easy to use
- Works well consistently
- Comes pre-charged
- Easy and smooth drags
- Health risk with plastic housing
- Easy user error risks overflow/damage
- Environmental issues with disposable pens